[N/A] Finally Got Snow!!

ARFlyer

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
ARFlyer
It only took two weeks of ice and sleet storms, but we finally got some actual snow. I took the opportunity to go out into the national forest with my friends and play around in my car. 5" of snow isn't a lot but it at least it lets you have some fun.

Never driven in "deep snow", so I found a long straight stretch of flat road and decided to do skids and quick evasive turns. I quickly found out that large movements of the steering wheel equals a quick trip off the road. At one point the fish tailing got negatively dynamic and put my car into a skidding spin. My friends were laughing their butts off. Need more practice but that will have to wait until next winter.

We did I few sled pulls with my car. Got my friend up to 15MPH before he hit a drift and flipped. :D Also played who has the better 4WD between my friends truck and my Subaru. Your never to old to play in the snow.

I'm hoping I get to work tomorrow. We've had a week and half of snow days and I want to get PAID. My students are starting to complain that their getting behind.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    501.8 KB · Views: 19
Glad you enjoyed the experience,if you need more practice go on over to the east coast.

Back