[N/A] Canadian Prime Minister "twerks occasionally"

ChrisK

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Toph
http://thelapine.ca/harper-says-he-twerks-occasionally-thinks-it-means-tweeting/

Some gems:

Prime Minister Stephen Harper had a group of community leaders wondering if they’d heard right today when he told them that he enjoys “twerking” but only does it with close friends and “every now and then with President Obama.”

As a media aide hurriedly approached the stage, Harper added that as Prime Minister he “would like to twerk with every Canadian but that of course is impossible.”

White House Press Secretary Jay Carney responded to a CBC reporter’s question about Harper twerking for Obama by asking if it was a joke and then saying simply, “The President of the United States does not twerk.”

I thought about posting this in SZ but this is too comedy gold for that.

He also sings pop hits from the 70's, in public. :)

For those of you unfamiliar with twerking - well

a75ddww_460sa.gif

Harper and Obama twerking...

I don't know that I'll ever be able to get rid of that mental image.

-Rich

BHO sings "back dat Assad up" and "Can't touch dis Bengazi"

I think Obama needs a good twerk. Maybe with a thermalnuclearbomb. If the PM of Canada wants to join in the fun, why the heck not! It's a party crowd kind of thing anyway.

Hahaha. From the headline I actually bought it for a second before I realized it was a less-funny knock off of The Onion :)

Oh, I did not know about this satire site. It is a lot of fun.

There are so many gems, like this story:

PYONYANG – Former Chicago Bulls star Dennis Rodman (53) says he will marry North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un’s older sister, Chins Un (61). In exchange for wedding the spinster, Rodman says he has landed the IHOP franchise rights in the capital Pyongyang ...

:rofl:

I like this one:
For a nominal fee that can be added to your monthly telephone and internet bills, the NSA will assign a personally designated NSA liaison to proof-read, filter, and redact text messages, emails, and other digital communications that you might later on regret. They also will offer call jamming to and from “problem” people in your lives that you would otherwise be too weak to brush off.
http://thelapine.ca/nsa-to-offer-proof-reading-filter-services/

If reading this post didn't already burn that image into your head badly enough, well....

hF0C92783

Enjoy!

Back