N/A Anyone try the Oculus Quest yet?

Yeah, Beat Saber is pretty fun.

Back when we all got locked in the house together due to Covid, I was trying to figure out ways to entertain my wife, kid and I so we wouldn't want to strangle each other. We played Beat Saber, but got tired of the songs quickly. So I researched how to get additional songs for it. I forget how I did it now, but there is a site that will walk you through installing an add-on to Beat Saber. Using the add-on, you can download (for free!) tons of songs - not just pop-y songs... classic rock, metal, hip-hop. It makes the game even more fun.

Note: I'm pretty sure my wife and daughter still conspire about how to strangle me so there are only women in the house. But at least Beat Saber is more fun!

Yeah, Beat Saber is pretty fun.

Back when we all got locked in the house together due to Covid, I was trying to figure out ways to entertain my wife, kid and I so we wouldn't want to strangle each other. We played Beat Saber, but got tired of the songs quickly. So I researched how to get additional songs for it. I forget how I did it now, but there is a site that will walk you through installing an add-on to Beat Saber. Using the add-on, you can download (for free!) tons of songs - not just pop-y songs... classic rock, metal, hip-hop. It makes the game even more fun.

Note: I'm pretty sure my wife and daughter still conspire about how to strangle me so there are only women in the house. But at least Beat Saber is more fun!

Beat Saber Mod Manager. There's an installer you can use and pick custom-made songs. Just don't expect them to be 100% perfect or lower than Expert/Expert+!

Back