Mystery postings

AggieMike88

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
The original "I don't know it all" of aviation.

Attachments

• Mystery 1.JPG
    Mystery 1.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 49
  • Mystery2.JPG
    Mystery2.JPG
    102.9 KB · Views: 44
That is a thread with no post in it. The REPORT button is attached to the posts not to the thread. No I don't know how that happened.

VB is fun sometimes. My guess (since manjesse has be deregistered) that one of the admins deleted the post and the user but forgot to delete the thread as well. None of that is automatically handled in VB.

Last edited:
More importantly
Holy Crap!!! Ant Man!!!

I can't wait.
A man that can um... er... I guess lift 100 times his body weight?

That's a post that is (supposed) to be in moderation but apparently y'all can see the header.

Ron is correct, there is no "report post" as there is effectively no post. But our version of VB has the ability to delete a post, user, and all their other posts at the same time.

I'll go ahead and delete it.

I've flagged Jesse to take a look when he gets the chance - this is something that seems to be a problem with the system as the admin control panel is still set normally.

There's been some discussion amongst the MC about replacing VB - doing so will require $.

VB's still the best thing out there. You might want to think about upgrading. You're two major revs back. We're running 4.8 on our site but 5 has been out for more than a year.

Bill, let us know what the costs might be... shouldn't be difficult to crowdfund the needed amount.

If you are curious what I see...

As you can see, there is a "report post" button, plus the little guy with the X over his mouth means the post is supposed to be in moderation.

Attachments

• skitch-6.png
    skitch-6.png
    191.3 KB · Views: 12
Actually, that version of Swing on a Star is one of the better non-Sinatra versions.

And even a campy as that movie is, it's still a fave of mine.

I just tried to find it (the movie). No one has it to stream, other than iTunes. $12.99 for HD, $7.99 for SD. I was really hoping to see it in the <$10 HD bin...

Back