Mystery At Sea

Lawreston

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Harley Reich
"Allooo down there; would like to be knowin' who's doin' the towin'?
We don't see a wreck; maybe all hands should be on deck.
If all is not fine we can drop you a line.
And that's not the way to get to San Jose."

HR
DSC06317 (1 L).JPG

Last edited:
Great pic..... And tells the perfect story of the state our country is in..... As in." a shovel ready project" <gg>

The back boat is pushing the front one with a stiff line,

I certainly hope the quality issue is because you uploaded it as a low quality JPG to make the forum happy. Very grainy on my end.

It reminds me of when you see a tow truck towing a tow truck or a cop car up on a flat bed. Extremely ironic!

I certainly hope the quality issue is because you uploaded it as a low quality JPG to make the forum happy. Very grainy on my end.

It reminds me of when you see a tow truck towing a tow truck or a cop car up on a flat bed. Extremely ironic!
The forum can handle a large file, however some photographers, especially professionals, prefer to upload smaller files or ones with watermarks to avoid internet pilfering.

Dang reminds me of those two Navy boats that were recently captured by the Iranians. Wasn't one of them disabled?

The forum can handle a large file, however some photographers, especially professionals, prefer to upload smaller files or ones with watermarks to avoid internet pilfering.

The shot was taken in Penobscot Bay, somewhere between the islands of Islesboro, Vinalhaven, and North Haven, which could be a matter of quite a few nautical miles from A to B-C.
This was my first Picture Post while trying to maneuver the new PoA Forum software; and I found it somewhat confusing whether to invoke the "Thumbnail" or the larger option. My original image is 6048 x 4032 at 32MB and sharp as a tack on my 22" monitor. Kudos to the new software which brings up photos a lot faster than previously. I'm still meandering through the "Edit" process.

HR

Last edited:
Back