Myers-Briggs Type Indicator

"You have a slight preference of perceiving over judging."

No wonder you are a better fit here than on the Red board.

INTP that time, usually I score as an ISTP the S/N split is always close. Dunno if it means anything. I need to go read a Tony Robbins book now...

I always get a laugh when these psychologists think they are doing science.

ENTJ. Like the website says, TRADEMARK: "I'm really sorry you have to die." :)

INTJ OR ENTJ. The NTJ is solid, the E/I thing is very neutral. The test can go either way depending on mood.

I first took the MB about 20 years. I found it pretty insightful. I'm ISTJ for sure.

ENTJ or INTJ. The E or I is right on the line. The other ones are pretty strong.

Too many questions for me. I didn't have enough patience for it. Especially since it's not real science.

its is funny how many pilots are NTJ . . . .

Was just thinking that myself. Im an ENTJ.

I was in a class of around 30 do this once and I was the only ENTJ, maybe one INTJ.

Kinda makes sense for pilots though, facts over hunches (N), mostly male makes T easy, J makes sense too since most people in aviation are a little more rigid about their schedules and how they go about things.

its is funny how many pilots are NTJ . . . .
Not me. I
STP_logo.png

Not sure those tests tell you anything you didn't know about yourself already.

Last edited:
Karen is an ENFJ. She always asks me why I'm making her kick my ass, so she can fix the world and make it a happy place.

I first took a MBII in graduate school in the early 80's and not since. It was interesting to take this test and find I score the same indicators. ENTJ

Back