My Weekend Flying 4/22-23/2017

Beautiful. e were in Juneau a few years ago for a cruise, cool little town. Best crab legs ever too!

Wow....great shots..!!!

Juneau was fun, I would not mind spending another summer there.

Of course its not real Alaska.....;)

That can't be Juneau--there's no blue overhead there. :D

But it's still beautiful, even without the overcast and drizzle.

That can't be Juneau--there's no blue overhead there. :D

But it's still beautiful, even without the overcast and drizzle.
It's April every once and a while the weather gods give us a break....:)

That's awesome we went from anchorage to Fairbanks.
6a4554b7843f3bf28b3c4f60351fc6f0.jpg
d0e9fe7e0b80fe73dc4ce405c73e8b73.jpg
6bcd7b77becfd55cfaceaaa2d4d3172e.jpg
41225e853f9a1363adc37b442fe17af3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a weekend well spent! Great photos!

Beautiful pics @AKBill
I'm heading up to AK this Friday. ORD to ANC. Quick drive up to North Pole then hunting...somewhere near Nenana. Hopefully I'll have something to show for it. No flying unfortunately while there. One day I'll be brave and take the 310 up there.

Beautiful pics @AKBill
I'm heading up to AK this Friday. ORD to ANC. Quick drive up to North Pole then hunting...somewhere near Nenana. Hopefully I'll have something to show for it. No flying unfortunately while there. One day I'll be brave and take the 310 up there.
Hope you enjoy your trip. What are you hunting for? Anchorage to North Pole 370+ miles not a quick drive..:) Flew my Beech Sport from Juneau to Galt Airport, 10C, Wonder Lake, IL years ago. Started flying out of Galt in 1995. Graduated from University of Il, Circle campus 1987, spent 15 years in the Chicago land area, I enjoyed it....:)

The 310 should do great on a summer time trip. I took a T-41B from LAS, to Anchorage, Homer, Fairbanks and back a few years ago.

The 310 should do great on a summer time trip. I took a T-41B from LAS, to Anchorage, Homer, Fairbanks and back a few years ago.
If your stop by Juneau say Hi.. What are you hunting?

Hope you enjoy your trip. What are you hunting for? Anchorage to North Pole 370+ miles not a quick drive..:) Flew my Beech Sport from Juneau to Galt Airport, 10C, Wonder Lake, IL years ago. Started flying out of Galt in 1995. Graduated from University of Il, Circle campus 1987, spent 15 years in the Chicago land area, I enjoyed it....:)
We are going up for the moose. You're right, not a quick drive at all. I did it last year. At least if the wx is nice it's a nice view for the drive. Not sure why we didn't just fly into Fairbanks for this trip...I'll have to ask my trip planner/booker.

Juneau to Galt sounds like a great flight! I'm going to fly out there one day in the next couple years. I will probably have some questions for you when the time comes.

Chicago land is okay. Could use some mountains/different politics. I've been here 11 years and still getting use to it. Of course I'm a backwoods GA hillbilly. :)

Back