My nurse wife just tested positive for

Morgan3820

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
El Conquistador
The regular flu. Not Covid 19.
But out of a abundance of caution, I wrapped her from head to toe in plastic. She didn’t seem to like the idea at first but after a few minutes she quieted down. I have her in the back bedroom now. I think that she is sleeping.
Rest is the best cure.

What’s her temp? Take it in an hour and report back, lol.

Saran Wrap now comes in gas form, although it may be spelled differently.

You can tell they need rest when they only fight it for a minute or so.

BTW, Name brand or generic wrap?
Name brand. Need the extra strength fo the first few wraps. After that you can finish up with generic.

Name brand. Need the extra strength fo the first few wraps. After that you can finish up with generic.
Hey, it works the same with beer. A couple of good ones, finish up with the tripe.

But out of a abundance of caution, I wrapped her from head to toe in plastic.

Where did you come up with THAT idea? Intentionally trying to hold heat in or attempting to not allow her skin to do its natural evaporation job?

She didn’t seem to like the idea at first but after a few minutes she quieted down. I have her in the back bedroom now. I think that she is sleeping. Rest is the best cure.

Better go check her ... she probably didn't like the idea and then passed out.

Makes it easier if you ask her if "this rag smells like chloroform" before you try to saran wrap her.

Did you slather her in olive oil first? Preferably Bertoli.

Happy Birthday.
Is that lemon meringue? My fave, and often my request for my own BD. Nice tall topping on that one.

Back