My Nomination for the Glenn Quagmire Award...

t0r0nad0

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
PJ Gustafson
http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2008/05/pilot_flight_attendant_charged.html

These two should go try to get a job at Naked Air* since their career with Pinnacle is probably over...

*You will need to do a Google search to see what I'm talking about as I've been informed by the MC that posting a link here is inappropriate for this forum. Also, be warned that if you do search and find said page you will see naked people.

Improper upbringing. Obviously, neither of those people know how to wear clothes anyway. You are not supposed to wear your jacket over your face, nor wear a brown paper bag over it.

Re: OMG

I know someone that flew with that guy. He said he's not exactly the brightest one out there.

Too funny: Guess they couldn't wait to join the mile high club! Regional airline excitement: travel the area--see the woods in flip flops!

Best,

Dave

This story can't be true. Urban legend, for sure. Everybody knows that pilots don't sleep with the flight attendants. :rolleyes:

Who said that they slept?

What the hell is wrong with Pennsylvania that you get arrested for running naked through the woods?

you have to admit - that's pretty funny.

why is it that you seem MORE naked when you only have socks/shoes/FLIP FLOPS on?

Nice use of the police helicopter.

Well, this might have something to do with it:

Police were called to the 100 block of Richardson Road around 9:30 p.m. Sunday after township Fire Chief Robert Furlong heard noises outside his home and found an intoxicated woman inside the department's Chevrolet Tahoe, arrest documents state.

That woman, later identified as Connor, was holding a flashlight that belongs to Furlong, police said. Connor, who was described as highly intoxicated, told police there was a man in the woods who was naked.

I'm guessing the FLIR worked even better than normal ;)

I was waiting for someone to challenge Elizabeth to a before/after pose to determine which way she is MORE naked.

Scrambling a helicopter?

Jeez, what a waste of taxpayer money. If people want to be naked in the woods at night, so be it.

Good grief.

Seeings as we're owned by Pinnacle, I can't wait to see what memo comes about from this!

New Pinnacle/Colgan Air Memo said:
Crew members are to be in their rooms NLT 2300, lights out NLT 0000. Crew members must call crew scheduling NLT 2300 to ensure compliance.

Back