My New Hero!

so isnt a news headline about how paris hilton isnt a news headline still a news headline about paris hilton??

I like this girl!

Last edited by a moderator:
so isnt a news headline about how paris hilton isnt a news headline still a news headline about paris hilton??
Instead of leading with Paris Hilton, they led with a 3 minute comedy routine about how they're not going to lead with Paris Hilton, complete with video of Paris Hilton.
-harry

Instead of leading with Paris Hilton, they led with a 3 minute comedy routine about how they're not going to lead with Paris Hilton, complete with video of Paris Hilton.
-harry
When once upon a time the anchor was a newsperson who had actual authority, now the talking heads do what the producer(s) say(s). She was being insubordinate, and the other talking heads were trying to do what the producer(s) said. That did not appear to be scripted to me. She actually was trying to move on.

That did not appear to be scripted to me. She actually was trying to move on.
I dunno. I think it possible both ways.

By the way, if you watch the whole clip, you realize it's actually 3 clips put together, each about an hour apart, or so, so it looks like they did that routine at least 3 times that day.
-harry

By the way, if you watch the whole clip, you realize it's actually 3 clips put together, each about an hour apart, or so, so it looks like they did that routine at least 3 times that day.
-harry
Well, that's a horse of a different color.

Back