My new Axe!

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
Today I decided to buy a new guitar. And its a beaut! Ibanez 7 String RG with Floyd Rose Trem. Plays like a dream, and its my first 7 string guitar! I spent all day today jamming with musicians from my old band when I was in high school. I am starting to relive one of my other passions now!

Attachments

• newguitar.jpg
    newguitar.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 49
Nice BC Nick.
rockkitty.gif

Nice hunk of wood :)

Jam on :goofy:

I got a few BUTT this is my curent fav in electric.

Attachments

• PB240036.JPG
    PB240036.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 25
SkyHog said:
Today I decided to buy a new guitar. And its a beaut! Ibanez 7 String RG with Floyd Rose Trem. Plays like a dream, and its my first 7 string guitar! I spent all day today jamming with musicians from my old band when I was in high school. I am starting to relive one of my other passions now!
Now if you'd just buy a good camera :rofl:

SkyHog said:
Today I decided to buy a new guitar. And its a beaut! Ibanez 7 String RG with Floyd Rose Trem. !

Man you got a guitar with a retractable gear. How much did that bump up the annual?:D

More flying money down the drain. :)

I envy you guys who can actually make music come out of man-made objects. Knowing nothing about your nuevo guitar, congrats. It looks cool.

Spike making music come out of a man made object is not big deal. You should hear what I can make come out of my CD player and Stereo.;)

Sweeeeet dude..just like stevie vai.
where's the pirep from the dirt runway?

deafsound said:
Sweeeeet dude..just like stevie vai.
where's the pirep from the dirt runway?

Still pending me going. Winds kicked up, flight cancelled. Sigh.

SkyHog said:

Nice! You should bring an acoustic to Gastons, can you imagine us all trying to sing Hotel California?

Bill Jennings said:
Nice! You should bring an acoustic to Gastons, can you imagine us all trying to sing Hotel California?

Really, you guys should do Air Supply covers. Or Jefferson Airplane.

I had a Kenny Rogers song stuck im my head all damn day...dont have the faintest idea how it got there. So as long as you all dont do any kenny at Gastons, I think thats a great idea. :)

Nice Axe Nick, But i'm the acoustic kind of guy. I own
Fender 12 string
Epiphone 6 string (pre Gibson)
Fender Resonator
C F Martin Backpacker

And BTW i like Airsupply and even Kenny, but my favorite music is PP&M
and play alot of Bluegrass,

Dave G :blueplane:

Martin D-16, plus an early (1971) Yamaha folk guitar and a little Yamaha travel guitar that fits nicely (and often) in my airplane's baggage compartment.

I'm a fan of 43 years' standing of The New Christy Minstrels; in a couple of weeks I'll be in Florence, Oregon, to catch their concert at the Folk Festival there. The photo below is the cover of the program from the Minstrels' September 2003 concert which I produced here in Vancouver, Washington (where Randy Sparks first created the New Christy Minstrels in 1961). That's my Martin in the photo.

-- Pilawt

Attachments

• cover_photo_e2.jpg
    cover_photo_e2.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 9
I'm sure it's a fine guitar. I had to rip off rock kitty though. He's going to be my avatar for a bit till I have to be respectable again. I'm naming him...Scratch!

Daylight Again

Cosby, Stills, and Nash

Terry :D

and....
Led Zep
Arrow Smith
Stryper
Frank Zappa
Stephenwolfe
Neil Diamond
Fats Domino
Buddy Holly
Coasters
Four Tops
Platters
and.......

Shipoke said:
Nice Axe Nick, But i'm the acoustic kind of guy. I own
Fender 12 string
Epiphone 6 string (pre Gibson)
Fender Resonator
C F Martin Backpacker

And BTW i like Airsupply and even Kenny, but my favorite music is PP&M
and play alot of Bluegrass,

Dave G :blueplane:

Hey - I still have my Washburn Acoustic/Electric, and love the sound.

Next guitar is gonna be a 12 string of some sort. Haven't decided the details yet.

I can take Air Supply (in small doses), but Kenny G??? ugh, I'd rather listen to John Tesh. :D

Eamon said:
I got a few BUTT this is my curent fav in electric.

I just caught that - is that Bich? I was in a band in High School where we were all BC Rich players, my Warlock, other guitarist's Bich, and Bassist's Black Widow.

That was a funny looking group :)

Last edited:
SkyHog said:
I just caught that - is that Bich? I was in a band in High School where we were all BC Rich players, my Warlock, other guitarist's Bich, and Bassist's Black Widow.

That was a funny looking group :)

Yes. It was a limited edition oddly enough called "The Bitche's Back". I have 2 of them. One new & one I bought used. The used one I have here & she is strung with FLat wound "Chromes" in 10, plays like butter. I have 2 other BC Riches. A green acrylic Mockingbird is nice but VERY heavy, and a Black Bich that I built from parts of E-bay.

I was in some punk bands in HS.... talk about funny looking :) :)

Attachments

• PB240001.JPG
    PB240001.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 11
Back