My mom got me two awesome gifts

Rebel Lord

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Rebel Lord
A really nice plaque and flight computer!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 95
I have a very similar whiz wheel, but yours has a couple of extra doodads on it. I'm not sure what the plastic ruler in the wind wheel is for, but I'm going to look it up….

Nice one. Just don't leave it in your flight bag, or it will bend.

lulz on covering up the name.

It always cracks me up when people have to hide, online. If you have time to post on a message board, you aren't *that* important that your identity needs to be a secret.

Everyone knows you're not a real pilot until you get a metal landing calculator.:D

It always cracks me up when people have to hide, online. If you have time to post on a message board, you aren't *that* important that your identity needs to be a secret.

Ok "that guy" :D

I suck at incognito.

Everyone who's been here more than a month knows my name.
Hundreds of members here have met me.
The nickname changes on occasion.

Well I've been lurking for about a month. Im sure well meet someday.

He's apparently a minor.

These days, that's a basic precaution. I insist my own kid not publish personally identifiable information on the open web as well.

There are some nasty sickos out there.

Everyone knows you're not a real pilot until you get a metal landing calculator.:D

Uh....well.....duh...

What the hell do you think th blue-yellow thing in the middle is? What? Never had one yourself? Figures. I've seen your landings. Maybe you should invest in one!:yes:

Landing calculator??? Learn something new every day...

I though a metal landing calculator was a gauge in a 152 that shows how many times it has been bounced down a runway by a student...

Cool gift from your mom.

He's apparently a minor.

These days, that's a basic precaution. I insist my own kid not publish personally identifiable information on the open web as well.

There are some nasty sickos out there.

about to be 20 so :dunno: Compared to most the people here though im sure a minor :rofl:

A really nice plaque and flight computer!

I still have my E-6B 30 years later, and still sometimes use it because it's the fastest way I have unless the numbers lend themselves to mental arithmetic. That's why I like a plane that does 180, 3 miles a minute keeps things simple.:D

When I did FEX I was shown how to figure out how to shift CG MAC loads with it, but have forgotten.

Mrs. Steingar got me a flight computer once. It was from WWII and framed, though.

You can use that tool for a LOT of things...

spock.jpg

Everyone who's been here more than a month knows my name.
Hundreds of members here have met me.
The nickname changes on occasion.

Limiting some of the stuff you put online is smart, no matter who you are.

Just because you have your full N number in your profile pic, thus sharing your full name and address, medical, airmans certs, etc, doesn't mean that's a good choice for everyone Mr. FREDERICK :D

Last edited:
I don't have a wife, but I know what yours likes in bed.

Yep, and I've even had my name published in AOPA, and in magazines, and...

kVVKVq4KFqMhy.gif

Well played good sir

I keep learning how to use my E6B and then I don't use it for a while, which makes me forget how to use it.

And then I relearn how to use it and the cycle starts over again.

I keep learning how to use my E6B and then I don't use it for a while, which makes me forget how to use it.

I dunno. When I started studying for my instrument written, I discovered the E-6B was imprinted in my brain and it came back in a few minutes, better than it had ever been before. Especially wind problems.

Yep, good thing the instructions are painted right on them.:lol:;)

Back