My kind of beer bottle opener

I have a Napoleon bottle opener I bought at the top of the Eiffel Tower. it's a regular bottle opener but the top part (the part you grasp) looks like a big coin with the bust of Napoleon on it. I remember when I was contemplating buying it, I asked my friend who was with me what she thought and she said "well, do you have one?!!?" (no). "well, then you should buy it!!" (for some reason that really struck my funny bone...

now, Napoleon attends all of my parties!

woodstock said:
I have a Napoleon bottle opener I bought at the top of the Eiffel Tower. it's a regular bottle opener but the top part (the part you grasp) looks like a big coin with the bust of Napoleon on it. I remember when I was contemplating buying it, I asked my friend who was with me what she thought and she said "well, do you have one?!!?" (no). "well, then you should buy it!!" (for some reason that really struck my funny bone...

now, Napoleon attends all of my parties!

Gee I only got the Eiffel Tower pencil sharpner. Not as cool. But I do have several Presidential bust pencil sharpners. I am disappointed in the A. Lincoln one as the hole to put the pencil in is in the base instead of the back of his head like on some of the other ones.

Looks like USA Dave. Most acutally all the crowd was caucaisan.

Q&A

Adam Z - Q: So Bob how do you like your new R44?

Bob Bruneay - A: I love it its great!

Adam Z - Q: What kind of Range do you get with it?

Bob Bruneau- A: Oh about three sixpacks with fuel to the tabs can do a case and a half and perhaps a pony bottle or two with full fuel and one light Pax.

AdamZ said:
Looks like USA Dave. Most acutally all the crowd was caucaisan.

Q&A

Adam Z - Q: So Bob how do you like your new R44?

Bob Bruneay - A: I love it its great!

Adam Z - Q: What kind of Range do you get with it?

Bob Bruneau- A: Oh about three sixpacks with fuel to the tabs can do a case and a half and perhaps a pony bottle or two with full fuel and one light Pax.
Hic. I'll drink to that :cheers:

That was some pretty good flying!

Aw man... it looked like he opened one bottle with just the bracket holding the bottle opener. Anyway, it's still great to see the Robinson's flown for their intended missions.

a damned expensive bottle opener.... and one would die of thurst before that first bottle is opened. Some nice flying you have to admit.
So Bob, was that your checkout graduation?

silver-eagle said:
a damned expensive bottle opener.... and one would die of thurst before that first bottle is opened. Some nice flying you have to admit.
So Bob, was that your checkout graduation?
That's it... 2 outta 3 or you flunk :yes:

Back