My JAR UK PPL licence finally arrives

mrshoe

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Mr Shoe
After a little administration hicup my Private Pilots Licence (Aeroplane) at the end of October 2007. Having the licence in my hands does feel great and a great reminder for all the hard work that i put in to achieve what i set out to do this year with the help of many people. Deep in my heart there is a greater ambition to go on and further my learnership in aviation, a passion that i deeply care about. As one chapter closes, another starts with a blank page - for me i want to fly as much as i can taking little baby steps then venturing further. I have great mentors around me who i hope will help me to get the best out of being a pilot. Who knows what the future holds. The training period has opened up many doors/ airways for me to go and explore.

Even with a hicup that is pretty fast turn around. here in the US it seems that the FAA is on a constant 4 month bag log.

Enjoy flying!!

Shoe, scan your pilots license and attache it to a post. I'd love to see what a British PPL looks like. By the way its Airplane not Aeroplane :rolleyes: :rofl:

Shoe, scan your pilots license and attache it to a post. I'd love to see what a British PPL looks like. By the way its Airplane not Aeroplane :rolleyes: :rofl:

In the UK you fly your Aeroplane to the aerodrome. My first logbook is from the UK as that is where I learned to fly.

Back