my future pilot..

bluee

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
AL
My daughter Anja ("on-ya") was born March 17, 8 pounds 15 ounces, 21.5 inches long.
The last three weeks have flown by.

Attachments

• DSC00511.JPG
    DSC00511.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 25
Ho Hum........

I expended all my societally mandated kid adulation on Nick's. Sorry.

:D

My daughter Anja ("on-ya") was born March 17, 8 pounds 15 ounces, 21.5 inches long.
The last three weeks have flown by.

Congrats!
You think the last 3 weeks have flown by? Turn around and she'll be a teenager, turn around twice and she'll be graduating college.

PS - If she's one of those "sleep through the night" babies... don't tell anyone.

A. It annoys the sleep-deprived and those who remember those days
B. It will arouse the wrath of the Great God Murphy, just like a redneck yelling "Hey Y'all, watch THIS!"

PS - If she's one of those "sleep through the night" babies... don't tell anyone.

A. It annoys the sleep-deprived and those who remember those days
B. It will arouse the wrath of the Great God Murphy, just like a redneck yelling "Hey Y'all, watch THIS!"

She chooses to exercise her lungs in the wee hours.

Late to this post but congratulations!

How did the pregnancy etc. affect your flying? When did you / did you not fly as PIC?

Congrats!
You think the last 3 weeks have flown by? Turn around and she'll be a teenager, turn around twice and she'll be graduating college.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Turn around three times and she'll present you with a granddaughter. Trust me, I know. Make every minute with her count.

i agree! time flies so fast especially when you are watching your baby grow, before you know it she will be all grown up from the baby that you use to cuddle so much t an independent woman! well i think that atleast you can only hope for all the best for your baby and be a great mother to her i am sure she will grow up to be a fine lady

Late to this post but congratulations!

How did the pregnancy etc. affect your flying? When did you / did you not fly as PIC?

I stopped flying when I was getting too tired a few months ago. I underestimated how tired and uncomfortable I would be. I am starting to think about flying again. The first thing I have to do is a BFR, so that will be a good way to get back into it.

I stopped flying when I was getting too tired a few months ago. I underestimated how tired and uncomfortable I would be. I am starting to think about flying again. The first thing I have to do is a BFR, so that will be a good way to get back into it.

Maybe you can do it in a new and fun way. I just found out there is a mountain flying course in Colorado this June and August that also counts for your BFR. Never crossed my mind before that - I don't need one until August 2013 - but wouldn't it be cool to do it up high?

Good luck with the baby, and the BFR.

Kimberly

Back