My first big trip...

Diana said:
Thanks for posting your site, Ed. :)

I'll have a birthday cake for you when you get here; and the aerobatics for dessert ;)

That is so the wrong order...

Ed,

I enjoyed reading about your plans. Well done.

"I am currently between relationships, somewhat in the same manner the Gobi desert is between floods." LOL

Now, if you'll apologize publicly about the "Ok, so the wings and wheel are in the wrong place on a Citabria" (even though you're right about the wings) we'll try to get you a ride in the Citabria and the Extra when you come by.

Chip

gibbons said:
Now, if you'll apologize publicly about the "Ok, so the wings and wheel are in the wrong place on a Citabria" (even though you're right about the wings) we'll try to get you a ride in the Citabria and the Extra when you come by.

**mumbles something incoherently**

gibbons said:
Ed,

Chip

LOL. I just now read the part about the wings on Ed's web site. Looks like he'll get a ride in the Extra anyway. ;)

Nice page! Some of the text colors were hard to read on my browser though (like dark red text on black background).
I'm so jealous of your trip! I want to make a big BED<->MSN trip when I get my instrument rating... but I'll have to do it in a rental.
--Kath

kath said:
Nice page! Some of the text colors were hard to read on my browser though (like dark red text on black background).
--Kath

I'll look at changing that. I run all my monitors with the highest brightness settings, so it looks fine to me.

Hi Ed - my son's got a blog going with similar color schemes - they both seem kind of hard for me to read... colored text on dark backgrounds are difficult for me to read, but could be due to, uh... visually challenged condition as a result of advanced numbers of solar orbits?

gkainz said:
Hi Ed - my son's got a blog going with similar color schemes - they both seem kind of hard for me to read... colored text on dark backgrounds are difficult for me to read, but could be due to, uh... visually challenged condition as a result of advanced numbers of solar orbits?

I decided to can all the colors except the orange menu bar, the, blue titles, and the green "essentials" page. I have gone with the gold and gray colors for the textual reading. I'm hoping to keep it updated each hop. Hoping...

Back