My First 2 Students Passed Checkride

Don Jones

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
DJones
Well, not exactly a checkride for an FAA pilot certificate, but they did pass the checkride in Africa for their pilot certificates. The checkride was about an hour each. I have not heard what was covered in the ride, and had no idea what would be covered, so I had to make sure both were up to PTS on everything. I spent the last 6 Saturday mornings flying with both of them and working their butts off, I guess it paid off.
I can hardly wait for one of my private students to have their chance, it will be like my first solo. I will probably be just as nervous as they are. :yes:
I currently have 2 who are nearing solo very soon, so it won't be long now.
Don
Green CFI

AdamZ said:
Good job Don! Were in Africa are they flying? And who for?

I really do not know where they were going or the tour company they are flying with. They are going to be down there for 3 weeks, flying all over.
I had a hell of a time, first they were flying a 172, then they were switched by the tour company to a Cherokee 180, then back to the 172. Basically I had to make sure they were good to go in both. Then I find out they are actually flying a Warrior down there. :dunno: I guess they made the adjustment just fine.
Don

Back