My Favorites

Erice

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Erice
I've wondered for a long time if it was possible to "bookmark" certain threads on this forum. I clicked on the Links Database at the top right corner of the page, and up popped another little header, which says:

Home My Stuff Submit a Link Link To Us What's New What's Popular Search

Under My Stuff, the is a drop-down for My Favorites. Yay! However, I can't seem to find the way to add threads. How is this done?
________
XVZ1300

Last edited:
The links database is really for sharing external sites with others here, it's not intended as a personal favorites list.

What I think you want is to *subscribe* to the threads.

To Subscribe to a thread, at the top of the thread in the "Thread Tools" menu click "Subscribe to this thread".

Go to your User Control Panel (http://www.pilotsofamerica.com/forum/usercp.php) to see your subscribed threads.

Thanks. I saw that option. Intuitively, however, I'm guessing that it will send me an alert every time someone posts something to that thread. I really don't want more alerts or e-mails, just a quick way to find a thread that was of interest to me. It seemed that a "favorites" would accomplish that. But I'll try it and see what subscribing to the thread does.

EDIT: Ok, I see it now. There is an option to Never send alerts. Cool!
________
teen videos

Last edited:
Back