Attachments

• 7 WEEKS_6.JPG
    7 WEEKS_6.JPG
    123.6 KB · Views: 142
  • 7 WEEKS_3.JPG
    7 WEEKS_3.JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 141
That's so cool.

Wait until you get closer to the due date - there will be a LOT more detail.

Very blurry. They give you the images? How did you do that?

Its zoomed way in. Its less than a half an inch big, so they had to. It also moved a lot, so the sonographer was having difficulty getting a steady shot.

But yeah, this hospital was cool about it - they gave us a disk labelled "My baby's first pictures" with about 7 pics on it. I don't know if that's common or not.

Very blurry. They give you the images? How did you do that?

The rules must have changed - again. When our first was born we were allowed to take in a VHS tape and get a recording off the ultrasound. When our second was born, they wouldn't do that anymore.

It's nice they did that for you, Nick.

Very exciting. Prayers for a safe delivery and healthy child and mother.

I'll verify that you can get DVDs of the pix. Pres in Albuquerque gave me a copy (or, I should say copies -- every month or so, an update) during my granddaughter's gestation. I guess this is the new wave in medicine -- and I like it. (They also provide other medical records to you as well --- including things like xrays/ultrasounds/ekg records on dvd, so the electronic share thing is starting to come about)

Is it real?!?!? :hairraise: Congrats Nick!

A former colleague of mine made her husband pay and pay and pay.... she came back from the doctor & told him she was confirmed pregnant - his comment was "is it mine?" :eek:

I haven't seen them for years, but I think he's still paying for that comment 15+ years later.:yes:

A former colleague of mine made her husband pay and pay and pay.... she came back from the doctor & told him she was confirmed pregnant - his comment was "is it mine?" :eek:

I haven't seen them for years, but I think he's still paying for that comment 15+ years later.:yes:

Well, did she answer the question? There is a good reason that Jewish cultural while Patriarchal is Matrilineal....

Wait until you do the the 3d sonogram. Those are unreal. We have photos of our little girl smiling at us and you can clearly make out her facial expressions. Not much has changed.

Our Dr. office will put any screenshots they take on a thumb drive if we bring one in. We've got a several good pics and one video of him kicking like he's riding a bicycle.

Back