My 1st Landing as a Private Pilot Video

BTW good job on picking up the checklist at the end to do the shutdown. That way we all saw that you are not getting into bad habits minutes after your checkride ;)

Gosh, Brook, but when *I* have witnesses, I never land that well. Nice job!

Good job Brook. I like the video. Good landing too.

Nice film Brook. I like the music too.

Very nice -- with people watching? What's wrong with you? Don't you know you should save your best landings for the times when there's no one around to see them!

Cool video.

Well, you're already better at landings than I am. I'm not even that good when nobody's around.

Not bad, Brook. You thought of something I never did - videotaping the first landing for your records. Now - years from now, when you suck at landings, you can look back and say "Ahh, I used to be able to land well." :D

Nick...my brother taped my 1st solo (ya know I resoloed then re/resoloed) and my landing was on the numbers and if I am not mistaken, I was able to take the 1st taxiway. I have to figure out how to put that one on dvd bc that was before we had a dvd player, that and find it. It always seems my landings are best when he tapes them. I will have to get my training video's up on youtube with him sitting in the backseat.

Perfect 10. :cheerswine: When did you get your PPL HPN?

Not bad, Brook. You thought of something I never did - videotaping the first landing for your records. Now - years from now, when you suck at landings, you can look back and say "Ahh, I used to be able to land well." :D
AND you'll have proof!!

Back