My $0.02 on King Commercial

lancie00

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
lancie00
I just passed my commercial written (90%) by using the King Commercial Course. This is the first time I've ever used King and have to say I'd endorse it because I did pass the written without a problem. I did notice that several of the questions were different than I'd been practicing but with the knowledge that I was taught, I could easily apply that knowledge to answer the questions correctly. This is where I would have had a problem if I used a strictly memorization course. If the question didn't match, I'd have been screwed.

Yes, King is corny and I see John and Martha aren't doing the updated videos any more but I did learn, and that's the important part.

Long story short, I'm not a fan of courses that mainly teach just to pass the test, but I think King did teach me enough to apply it beyond rote memorization.

I'm not sure what I'm going to use for CFI, but King is definitely on the short list for consideration. I would be open to suggestions though.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I've used Sheppard Air for PPL, instrument and am now working on commercial. Simple, guaranteed to get you through the written. Their products are all about rote memorization so you will need to supplement it if you actually want to learn and apply the material.

Back