MX-300 radios, KN-64 DME, handheld GPS and other misc. avionics/gear!

VA Aviator

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
VA Aviator
All sold!!!!

All avionics were removed from a flying club aicraft approximately three years ago due to upgrade. To my knowledge, everything was working at the time of removal and has been stored at a residence, not in the hangar. All prices are shipped to the US and are negotiable - please make me an offer!

1. TKM MX-300 Nav/Comm. Comes with ARC-4050 tray. $1250

2. TKM MX-300 Nav/Comm - slight cosmetic defect on faceplate, model number rubbed off. Comes with ARC-4050 tray. $1200

3. ARC IN-525B CDI - looks good. $75

4. ARC IN-525A??? CDI - glass is a little foggy. Label has been removed (thus the guess at the part/model number, sorry) $30

5. King KN-75 Glideslope. Mods 1,2,3,4. With harness plug. $100

6. King KN-64 DME. Display lens is damaged, otherwise working as far as we know. Tray with coax is included. ASKING price is $400, please make an offer.

7. ADF "Package" Get the whole setup - ARC ADF R-546E with tray, ARC IN-340A movable card indicator (card has a couple of rough spots) and ARC loop antenna. Includes cable. $150

8. Wiring harness. At one time this connected the nav/comms, GS receiver, CDI and DME together. If someone is interested in a package deal, this will go all at once at no extra price. If you want the corresponding connector I will be glad to cut it from the harness and include it with the corresponding unit. Note - I am NOT an avionics guy, but I can operate a pair of side cutters! If there is something specific that you need from this pile of spaghetti, let me know where to position the side cutters.

9. Instrument cover. $15

GPS units:

9. Lowrance airmap 1000 - Works fine, only noticeable defects are the screen is canted in the housing and a little corrosion in the battery compartment, neither affect operation. Database is circa 2006. Includes GPS, external antenna, RAM mounts, cigarette lighter adapter and manual. $125

10. Garmin 195 - this one works but three issues - there is a dead line in the screen (doesn't appear to affect operation) and the battery compartment is a little corroded and loose which means it shuts off on its own if jostled the wrong way. Also, the data connection point appears jacked up but no idea if this affects operation. However, the unit does power up and aquires satellites, database circa 2005-2006. Comes with mount, external antenna and manual. $50

IMG_0140_zpshnvteqjr.jpg

IMG_0142_zpsbpnpdkf7.jpg

IMG_0141_zpszldfco5a.jpg

IMG_0145_zpsthiwleid.jpg

IMG_0147_zpsvkbafv1a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0150_zpsmiayuslp.jpg

IMG_0152_zpsbklazrch.jpg

IMG_0153_zpsqkxs7o1c.jpg

IMG_0154_zpsfiv2fjh5.jpg

IMG_0155_zpsnfss5hpr.jpg

IMG_0157_zpsxiblclfz.jpg