Mustang Gathering scheduled for 2007

Steve

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Fly Right
After cancelling a previously planned event in Reno, NV in 2006, representatives of Stallion 51 announced at last week's Sun 'n Fun Fly-in that A Gathering of Mustangs and Legends is planned for Rickenbacker International Airport (KCLK) in Columbus, OH from September 27-30, 2007.

https://www.stallion51.com/events/gml2006.cfm

More details as they become available.

ATTENTION:
To all P-51 Veterans out there...
We need your help locating all the living ACES that you know about. Any information would be greatly appreciated for the upcoming Gathering Of Mustangs & Legends event 2007. Please email any names and contact information for them to Gathering@Stallion51.com

Last edited:
Steve,

You going to Reno that year? I've been once and said that once is enough, but I might have to go back for this. If you're interested in going let's stay in touch.

Chip

I've always wanted to go to Reno at least once to say I've BTDT. I got a taste of it at the Tunica Air Races last year, but that show has been cancelled for 2006.

I'd be willing to split the gas to Reno. Put me down as a definite maybe.

(The Mustang hoohah is in OH in 2007 and I'm planning to be there for ground support along with a few of the OSH 'tang handlers).

Steve said:
(The Mustang hoohah is in OH in 2007 and I'm planning to be there for ground support along with a few of the OSH 'tang handlers).
I misread your post. I thought it was in Reno. OK, then Ohio it is. Since the Mustangs aren't going to be in Reno... BTDT. Not worth the trip IMHO.

C

Back