Music Video On An Airplane

Wow :goofy:

Копите мили, путешествуя с S7 Airlines и партнерами по альянсу oneworld и просто расплачиваясь вашей банковской картой. Обменивайте накопленные мили на премиальные билеты или повышение класса обслуживания.

That band is known for their music videos starting way back with the treadmill one. Good stuff.

Wow - I'm amazed that they can keep it "weightless" for the whole length of the video. I'd always imagined that 30 seconds or so was the best one could get!

Wow - I'm amazed that they can keep it "weightless" for the whole length of the video. I'd always imagined that 30 seconds or so was the best one could get!

I think there are a few times they go back positive. If you watch the balls they'll fall back down every now and then. Very cool video!

I need some flexible stewardesses in my 172...

Yes, it wasn't done in 30 seconds...

Given roughly 25-30 people on the plane and over the course of the 20 flights we did, we think there were 58 times that people puked.

We also came up with a system for doing a single take over eight parabolas. In each flight you have 15 parabolas and in each parabola you have 20 seconds of double gravity, then 50 seconds of weightlessness and few minutes of setting it all up again. So to make it one take, we took eight of these in a row over 40-45 minutes.

Last edited:
I cringed with the final scene.

Back