Multiple SI Conditions

OregonDucks609

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
OregonDucks609
Good morning PoA sages of wisdom - I am starting to go through the process of applying for special issuance for a very small unruptured brain aneurysm that has been monitored for over five years, single episode depression related to toxic work environment, and having used marijuana twice in my life (over 10 years ago as a college freshman and only reason it's reportable is because it's in my BCP intake notes who oversaw me coming off Wellbutrin a year ago). Main question - are you penalized for having more than one SI condition or are they looked at in isolation? I also welcome any thoughts on the potential for an SI with this lovely lineup of medical history. Also, this is a great community - appreciate all the guidance provided by those with a wealth of knowledge helping other airman and potential airman!

I have two conditions on my special issuance, one is sleep apnea and the other is a generalized anxiety disorder (no longer on medication)

are you penalized for having more than one SI condition - NO
small un-ruptured brain aneurysm x 5 yrs - should be easy to certify
depression - likely the usual psy, psyc evals - possib HIMS
mj - doubt HIMS - could possibly be covered by the psy during the eval of depression

all in all - certifiable but with evaluations and expenses!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back