"multiengine Sea" on Lake Washington video...<G>

Looks like a good save of the airplane. Would have been $$expensive$$ had the pontoon flooded so much that the cabin was submerged! 5 minute response time, wow!

But what I really need to know is DID THEY FIND THE BLACK BOX? WHAT? These aircraft DON'T HAVE A BLACK BOX???!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

;)

What perplexes me is if they could float for five minutes waiting for boats, then why not step or plow taxi to shore, it's not that far.

What perplexes me is if they could float for five minutes waiting for boats, then why not step or plow taxi to shore, it's not that far.

Maybe they were concerned that increased speed would push water into the float faster.

Could be, they may have been on their way to shore when the boats got there too.

Fortunately, they didn't crash into the elementary school that was only 7 miles away.

Fortunately, they didn't crash into the elementary school that was only 7 miles away.

It's damn lucky, too, without a flight plan, how was ATC to keep them away from the school?! Those darn rich pilots taking everyone else's lives in their hands.

Back