For Sale Multi Engine Time Building (Chicagoland Area)

Joseph C

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Twinco
Hi,

I have a really nicely equipped PA-30 Twin Comanche that I am offering time building in. The plane has a brand new interior, fully coupled G-430W to a S-TEC 30 with Altitude hold, Navajo controls, ect. All time logged is PIC time, no safety pilot nonsense. You will have one of my MEI's sitting right seat just for insurance purposes.

I also can assist you if your want to get your multi engine rating or your MEI rating. I know the local DPE's personally and can usually get things set up in a few days.

I have some of the best MEI's to work with...fun, experienced, down to earth guys that are fellow Police Officers. We do this for fun.

The plane is located at KDPA and since this is something new we are doing, I. thought I'd post it here.

I am a long time POA member but lost that darn login info.

You can reach me at (630) 394-4757

My rates are $259 per hour WET...block discounts available..this also includes a properly rated MEI sitting right seat for insurance purposes.

All time is counted as PIC time. No time sharing here!

Or come out and get your multi rating in a weekend in most cases!

Last edited:
Of course we can reference the FAT, but...I know more than a few people myself flying 121 who have had their safety pilot time discounted...yes...these days...touche'

I appreciate the insight, and I am not trying to be misleading. Regardless of the FAT, it is up to each individual air carrier in "how" they log time. Some 121 operators do discount for "safety pilot" time. You are right, I am right...I think the answer is multi faceted. and not for this thread.

Back