Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
White Chocolate
Enjoy.

Attachments

• TheMullet.pdf
    408.4 KB · Views: 71
Good grief. Is it bad taste day today? What's next? Chelsea? Goatse?

Did I miss another tasteless thread?

I rocked a pseudo-mullet (not quite a hockey mullet) in high school and part of college. It worked because I played a sport requiring use of a helmet - I could get away with it. The best part was when my hair would stick out the air vents on top.

Our local minor league baseball team has an annual "Mullet Night". Anyone with a 'North Carolina Neck Warmer' gets in for half-price.

Our local minor league baseball team has an annual "Mullet Night". Anyone with a 'North Carolina Neck Warmer' gets in for half-price.
Hell, we always called 'em Kansas Korn Kutz around here ...

I'm proud to say that I never had a mullet. My hair was long all over. Tied it in a ponytail for riding.

mullet free here as well. never had hair below my ears when i was a kid. when i moved to college i started cutting my hair shorter.

I think I dated one of those guys......

OK - Mullet sighting.

I had to go to a parents meeting at my kids' High School tonight. A guy with the real deal sat right in front of me. It was a good one, too. Tall in front and full flaps in the back. I can't remember a thing about the meeting, though.

I actually attempted to grow a mullet while I was studying for the bar this summer.

It just ended up looking really stupid, and so I got it cut to uber short again...what an improvement.

I am in the midst of growing a mullet right now. Why? Because I'm 25 and have looked the same since I was 13 (goatee and all).

Plus - I think it'd be funny to be a redneck pilot. "Hey y'all, lets go flyin'!"

I am in the midst of growing a mullet right now. Why? Because I'm 25 and have looked the same since I was 13 (goatee and all).

Plus - I think it'd be funny to be a redneck pilot. "Hey y'all, lets go flyin'!"

You go Nick! This site might be right up your alley! :rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
I actually attempted to grow a mullet while I was studying for the bar this summer.

It just ended up looking really stupid, and so I got it cut to uber short again...what an improvement.

We grew bar exam mustaches. :)

I like the idea of the bar exam mullet, though!

Back