MS82, T & A fly-in, Oct 28th & 29th

timwinters

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
LTD
I didn't think I'd have time to go but as it turns out, I will. Have reservations Friday & Saturday at the Wingate Gulfport (free with my frequent sleeper points).

If anyone has the time, it's a great fly-in. I'll try to find the flyer and post it here.

If I don't quit going to fly-ins and eating so much......it will be!!!

Made it down last night about 1930cdt. The party was in full swing. The weather is beautiful and they're expecting a record number of both planes and cars.

From a few years ago...

Friday night's movie:
Shadetree-April2011 (3).JPG

And some of Saturday's show:Shadetree-April2011 (25).JPG Shadetree-April2011 (23).JPG Shadetree-April2011 (19).JPG Shadetree-April2011 (30).JPG Shadetree-April2011 (57).jpg Shadetree-April2011 (61).jpg Shadetree-April2011 (31).JPG

come on out!

You guys and gals missed one helluva party!

Over 40 planes flew in, over 90 classic cars (background) were on display:

Classic cars and planes 1.jpg

more planes and cars:
Classic cars and planes 2.jpg

a little hotrod:
baby mustang.jpg

Danny's Stearman. He gave rides ALL DAY LONG as did Janet in her Varga.
Danny's stearman flying.jpg

Another little hotrod:
Cobra.jpg

Last year two motor homes from Florida happened by and stayed for the party. They had a blast and asked if they could bring a few friends back with them this year. 17 motor homes showed up this year! They had them stacked in like cordwood:
RV Convention.jpg

2017 update!

T&A will be held on Friday the 27th and Saturday the 28th this year. (October)

Not sure if I'll make it yet but I'm a gonna try.

It's one of the best fly ins I go to and I'm sure you'll enjoy if you're within striking distance and have the time. Check out previous years' parties above.

Back