MS150

Noble cause...

I dont donate to the riders directly, but I've volunteered as a Motorcycle Marshal for the past 4 years with the main ride and all the supported rides leading up to it.

We have about 12,000 riders on our 2 day route every spring.

I worked the 1st breakpoint, and the Bike Unloading place for the Houston-Austin MS150 with the Civil Air Patrol. Great Event, great cause.

I worked the 1st breakpoint, and the Bike Unloading place for the Houston-Austin MS150 with the Civil Air Patrol. Great Event, great cause.

Umm.. WHICH first breakpoint.... three routes on day one and two routes on day two... remember?

I've always done the Katy start.. never remember seeing the CAPPIES... must be the Tully Start.

Umm.. WHICH first breakpoint.... three routes on day one and two routes on day two... remember?

I've always done the Katy start.. never remember seeing the CAPPIES... must be the Tully Start.

Yeah, I remember that now. I was working the on coming from Waller.

We only have 17 days left before the big MS150 ride. I have been riding hard to get in shape so I can complete the ride. I am still on the fence about riding the 100 mile instead of the 75 mile leg on the ride down. I guess we will see how... I feel when I get to the fork in the road. I know these days it is tough to donate but every little bit helps. This year as I did last year I am riding for a great family friend. I know some of us have been touched by this disease in one way or another and if we all work together we could help eliminate it.

http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Bike/PAEBikeEvents?px=7308923&pg=personal&fr_id=13251

Back