MS Flight Simulator- POA Fly In

TangoWhiskey

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
3Green
Anybody interested in doing a virtual fly in using the multiplayer / internet capability of MS Flight Sim? We could do some formation flying, etc.

I like it. When Michael was running SimGA we did it a few times. Lotsa fun. I'm in.

Lame. How about we do a real fly-in? We could do some formation flying, etc. ;)

flyingcheesehead said:
Lame. How about we do a real fly-in? We could do some formation flying, etc. ;)

Yeah, that's obviously BETTER, Kent. :)

I've never tried the multi-player capabilities in Flight Sim, and thought "the POA crowd would be the right bunch of people to do it with, rather than total strangers."

We'll fly a missing man formation for ya, and draw smoke "semi trucks" in the sky in your honor. :rofl:

Troy Whistman said:
Anybody interested in doing a virtual fly in using the multiplayer / internet capability of MS Flight Sim? We could do some formation flying, etc.

Make sure you do the formation flying with ONLY the same exact type of airplanes, and only after you have had years of proper military training in formation flying. :rofl:

Last edited:
N2212R said:
Make sure you do the formation flying with ONLY the same exact type of airplanes, and only after you have had years of proper military training in formation flying. :rofl:

Thank you for bringing that up Ed. I would hate for anyone to try it without meeting those above requirements. I heard your wings will just fall off.

Last edited:
I don't think MSFS 04 still supports multiplayer. If they do someone please tell me how to do it.

I'll give it a try. I've never used the multiplayer capability of MSFS but I spent many a late night playing MS Combat Flight Simulator on line. It's a lot more fun when you can shoot down the other planes. :target:

yea we can get jason to try to be our controller, but do everything exactly the opposite of what he says!

tonycondon said:
yea we can get jason to try to be our controller, but do everything exactly the opposite of what he says!
And don't forget to say "With you"

I'm in :D

Cool.. I'm in.. Who wants to try a formation w/ a 747 with a 182?? :D

-Chris

Lightly load the 747, ALT and heading hold.

tonycondon said:
Come fly in ZBW (Boston) airspace some time when I'm on. You'll get to know all of the published holds and localizer back-course approaches a whole lot better...mwahahaha.

Seriously though, if you connect to VATSIM in the area, give me a shout (e-mail or PM).

HPNPilot1200 said:
Come fly in ZBW (Boston) airspace some time when I'm on. You'll get to know all of the published holds and localizer back-course approaches a whole lot better...mwahahaha.

Seriously though, if you connect to VATSIM in the area, give me a shout (e-mail or PM).

Ahhh.. So you're one of the mysterious NE area VATSIM controllers that never stays online long enough for me to complete a trip from ATL to anywhere north of South Carolina. ;)

Got back into VATSIM a couple of months ago but haven't been able to do much with it the past few weeks.

-Chris

Back