MRO - Medical Review Officer

U

Unregistered

I have a technical question that I would like to ask of a physician who is a Medical Review Officer ("MRO") for an FAA/DOT approved drug screening program for FAA "Safety Sensitive" employment positions. If anyone on this forum knows a physician who is an MRO and thinks that Doctor would be willing to answer a quick question, perhaps you could post that you "know an MRO" who might be willing to answer a quick question, and I can PM you for the contact information/details. (This is for a friend who wants to get a little info on possibly disqualifying prescription medications for 121 flight attendant positions.)

My old AME also ran a drug testing operation out of his office (that's where he made his real money), don't think he's still around.

But while you're waiting, you might suggest she consult her union (if she has one). I know the CWA has resources for such and some of the MEC's (notably the old Continental one) have the info in a booklet I've found online: http://calafa.org/wp-content/uploads/Drug-Testing-Booklet-final.pdf

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back