Mr. McCandless from Quiet Technologies

Toris1968

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Toris1968
Hey guys, just wanted to let ya'll know what a wonderful interaction I had with Phil from Quiet Technologies. As a soon to be retired member of the USAF I am currently doing all the research I can as aviation is my chosen profession for my second career. I have been looking into the QT Halos for my first headset, but damn if they aren't always out of stock (Must be a great product!). Being that I am overseas (Okinawa) it's sometimes very difficult to get anything done by phone, so I emailed Phil and let him know my circumstances and what I was looking for. I wasn't expecting much or even a reply back (most US customer services offices are terrible) but low and behold Phil got back to me in a very timely manner and we were able to have several conversations via email. Long Story Short, I think I should be getting my hands on those Halos sometime in the near future. Awesome...I always try to take the time out of my day when a company or person is willing to go out of their way to make something happen for their customers. Great job Phil!

Phil is a great guy. I called to order additional silicone earpieces, the voicemail said they were closed but as I prepared to leave a message, Phil came on the phone for my $3 order. Arrived quickly, too, with minimal shipping charge.

Great to hear. I've made a couple of attempts to contact him, but haven't been as lucky to connect yet. I check the website daily so I can pounce if/when they become available. It does say that the headset/bluetooth combo is available for 1-2 week backorder - by chance is that what you ordered?

Back