Moving

Chip_pilot

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Chip_pilot
Not many know me here but a few stragglers from another forum do. I got my transfer to Phoenix, AZ. I start the 1st of March.

Looking for aircraft basing ideas. Ideally I need a hangar with an apartment and a hot blonde to look after me and the airplane.

North or South side?

The place is lousy with airports and busy Chinese flight schools.

Are you looking to avoid those or mix it up with them?

Before you answer that...

A friend who lives only minutes from KGEU bases at KDVT because the price of an outdoor overhang parking spot is magnitudes cheaper... for example.

The best values for living, relative safety and low-er hangar rent are at Deer Valley. If you want expensive, Scottsdale and Falcon.

Deer Value is your best deal if it works out with where you have to live to commute to work. Falcon is ok as well.

Not many know me here but a few stragglers from another forum do. I got my transfer to Phoenix, AZ. I start the 1st of March.

Looking for aircraft basing ideas. Ideally I need a hangar with an apartment and a hot blonde to look after me and the airplane.

What about redheads?

North or South side?

The place is lousy with airports and busy Chinese flight schools.

Are you looking to avoid those or mix it up with them?

Before you answer that...

A friend who lives only minutes from KGEU bases at KDVT because the price of an outdoor overhang parking spot is magnitudes cheaper... for example.

South Side.

Why did you decide to move to AZ?

AZ is too hot in the summer, lol.

Back