Moving to Wilmington, NC

Sgtmac

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Sgtmac
Wanted to put the official word out I am moving to Wilmington, NC.

I will be heading up the aircraft maintenance division of Air Wilmington at KILM!

My first day will be 11 Nov 13.

Please stop by or call if you are in the area!

Wilmington is a great town and its going to be a great new adventure for the family!

Air Wilmington...home of the Big Ass Fan!

Great FBO...lots of activity for sure...congratulations on your new gig. I am from Fayetteville, about 65 NM NW...I am in and out of Wilmington from time to time.

The Wilmington area is a very nice place...fresh and salt water fishing are super...Downtown is a great place and the beaches are as good as you are going to find...

Wanted to put the official word out I am moving to Wilmington, NC.

I will be heading up the aircraft maintenance division of Air Wilmington at KILM!

My first day will be 11 Nov 13.

Please stop by or call if you are in the area!

Wilmington is a great town and its going to be a great new adventure for the family!

Hi Kevin,
Stop by. I also go to Ft. Bragg quite often. Perhaps we can get coffee or lunch sometime.

Wilmington was one of my wife and my favorite places to vacation when we lived in Winston Salem. So much better than Myrtle, and a bit closer.

You've picked a great area.

Hi Kevin,
Stop by. I also go to Ft. Bragg quite often. Perhaps we can get coffee or lunch sometime.

Anytime. 910-391-3060

You need to meet Jason Davis..the owner of All American Avation as well...he flies for the Golden Knights and owns the flght school here...great guy.

Welcome to eastern North Carolina! You must, must get a fishing boat.

I've been looking at center console boats, we did some fishing with the kids and they loved it!

I've been looking at center console boats, we did some fishing with the kids and they loved it!

A Sea Hunt brand is a great value. Great hull, perfect for running out of the inlet and no wood to rot. I sold mine recently to get a plane.

Congrats and welcome to NC! Always fun to head to ILM. We have a couple of planes based down there.

Congrats and welcome! I grew up in the Wilmington, Carolina/Wrightsville Beach areas. Now I'm fortunate to be stationed up at Cherry Point for the 2nd time. It's a beautiful area (eastern NC)!

Back