Movin' on up to the west side (again)

DavidWhite

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
DW
Of Alaska, that is. As much fun as flying in Kodiak has been I'm ready to start having time off again, and having CASS will be nice. 15 calendar days off a month will be great! Hopefully I can make some fly-ins this year.

Lots of growth and opportunities up in the 49th state right now if anyone is interested. It's not glamorous, it's not clean, but it pays better than the regionals and you can tell girls you're a bush pilot.

It's not glamorous, it's not clean, but it pays better than the regionals and you can tell girls you're a bush pilot.

I didn't know there were any girls in Alaska except for 2 or 3 that look like Tony Beets.

I didn't know there were any girls in Alaska except for 2 or 3 that look like Tony Beets.

etwatermark.php

At least my sheep don't have jewels hanging from their belly buttons.....

Ps.. What's up with girls doing that nowadays..:confused::confused:...

It gives ya something to play with on yer way.....(deleted to maintain POA G rating)

There's a car in that picture? So much for my new eyeglasses.

Lol, well the car needs some work on body lines matching up, and there's some rust/body work that needs to be done. The girl seems to have had a full-body restoration already completed. :lol:

Lol, well the car needs some work on body lines matching up, and there's some rust/body work that needs to be done. The girl seems to have had a full-body restoration already completed. :lol:

Yeah... But is the "gearbox" tight "...;););)

Of Alaska, that is. As much fun as flying in Kodiak has been I'm ready to start having time off again, and having CASS will be nice. 15 calendar days off a month will be great! Hopefully I can make some fly-ins this year.

Lots of growth and opportunities up in the 49th state right now if anyone is interested. It's not glamorous, it's not clean, but it pays better than the regionals and you can tell girls you're a bush pilot.

Congratulations!
Yes, make some fly-ins. And wear some sandals!

It's a 60's Mustang. I know; I have one. The airbags look nice too.

AMD[H]unter;1994583 said:
It's a 60's Mustang. I know; I have one. The airbags look nice too.

Looks more like a thoroughbred filly to me...

Back