Movie Stunt Pilot to Speak in Wichita, KS

canoecox

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Leah Condon
POA,

I wanted to let you know that the Commemorative Air Force's Jayhawk Wing is having a guest speaker on Saturday March 9th. Mr. Dean Engelhardt is a former movie stunt pilot and airshow performer who will be giving a program called "Crashing Aircraft for Profit and Fun - Movie Stunt Flying" as a part of our annual fundraiser Salute to Valor.

I thought that some of you in the Kansas area might be interested in coming to hear Mr. Engelhardt speak. More details and ticket information along with the speaker's bio maybe found at the link below. Please let me know if you have any questions. Dinner is included and there will also be a live auction which includes a ride in a P-51 during Wichita's Air Festival and 2-tickets to the Reno Airshow.

http://www.contrails.us/cafjayhawkwing/SaluteToValor/2013/Page.htm

Regards,

Leah Condon
Salute to Valor Chair
Jayhawk Wing - Wichita, KS
Commemorative Air Force
cafjayhawks@gmail.com

flyer attached to make viewing even easier. If you are interested in attending let me know. Leah and I usually buy a table and would be happy to have you join us.

If you want to fly in, the hotel is right on the field at ICT, a short walk from Yingling. overnight lodging may be available on first come first served basis at the Condon House for Wayward Pilots.

Attachments

• Salute_to_Valor_2013.pdf
    771.4 KB · Views: 4
Back