Move date/time of post to header?

Domenick

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Domenick
I like to know when a post was posted. The date and time stamp is currently buried at the bottom of the post. Is they anyway to get it at the top?

Just curious, but what difference does it make? You just have to lower your eyeballs an extra 2 millimeters to see it at the bottom.

Agree that top would be better. Makes a difference on longer posts.

I keep catching myself attempting to reply to ancient posts in a resurrected thread (that appears in my New Posts list and that I had not read before, so starting from page 1)

I'd enjoy some sort of cobweb background or color distinction be added to posts more than 3 months old so I don't accidentally "Like" something from olden times. :D

Or make the date bold and red if it's old, maybe, so it's more eye-catching, to OP's point.

It's easy enough to color code the entire thread to be a certain color if older than a certain date. Just requires time, knowledge, and effort. Not sure any mods/admins have all three of those right now. Threads with the last post older than a certain date have a red box at the bottom of the screen.

Just curious, but what difference does it make? You just have to lower your eyeballs an extra 2 millimeters to see it at the bottom.
Not only is it at the bottom, it's in micro-font.

Back