Mountain High Aviation O2-D1 2G KIT ***BNIB - Unopened***

ATLShaun

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Shaun
I purchased this oxygen kit a few months ago and never even opened it, much less used it. As always with the things I post on here, my loss can be your gain. I have provided pictures below as well as the original receipt. As you can see, I paid ~$1,200 for all of this and will sell it all at a huge discount so someone will actually use it.

***NOTE: When I ordered the 2g version they were sold out so they sent me an older one while the 2G was on back order - that's what you see in the original receipt in case anyone was confused. I never opened either FWIW.

$625 shipped

Attachments

• MHA3.jpg
    MHA3.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 77
  • MHA1.jpg
    MHA1.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 76
  • MHA5.jpg
    MHA5.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 74
  • MHA4.JPG
    MHA4.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 78
  • MHA2.JPG
    MHA2.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 75
  • MHA6.jpg
    MHA6.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 72
  • MHA7.jpg
    MHA7.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 76
No. I came across a couple other set ups and going that route. I really need 4 ports so one really ain't gonna work for me.

I see you two PMs so no response, i'm not sure if you're getting them or I'm doing something wrong

Did they never send you the updated O2D2 ?

I see you two PMs so no response, i'm not sure if you're getting them or I'm doing something wrong

Did they never send you the updated O2D2 ?

The pic is showing the G2. What more do you want? The refurb is not a G2 model.

No. I came across a couple other set ups and going that route. I really need 4 ports so one really ain't gonna work for me.

For the record, the regulator I have allows four ports

Yea, I got two o2D2 originals . Getting a single port just didn't make sense.

Back