Mount Hood Oregon ( Video)

Bob Bement

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Bob Bement
I shot this short Video in the spring, March I think, This is the Mountain that those three mountain climbers where killed on just this past winter. I didn't get my intercom hooked to my camcorder, so the sound is absent. Except for the engine. I was headed for Hermiston Or. then on to S49 Vale, Or. I encountered some strong winds just after turning off the camera. Url: www.Youtube.com/skybobb search: Flight by Mount Hood Bob

Bob, I don't care what everyone else is saying about you behind your back, you're alright!

Thanks for sharing all these videos, and please don't stop.

Thanks Spike, I needed that. Sometimes I am afraid some people might get the wrong idea of me posting so many videos. I get bored in the winter time and so it gives me something to do with all my free time. And I am so slow with this _____ computer that it fills in a lot of time. Some have told me they like my videos as they live in flat country and I fly out here where I can fly over in the Idaho Back country. Bob

The only problem with these videos is that, like the pictures a few of us post now and then, they show everyone else what a beautiful corner of the country we live in. Then they'll want to come here, too. OTOH, more operations at certain airports is a good thing when fighting to keep them open, isn't it?

The only problem with these videos is that, like the pictures a few of us post now and then, they show everyone else what a beautiful corner of the country we live in. Then they'll want to come here, too. OTOH, more operations at certain airports is a good thing when fighting to keep them open, isn't it?

Gosh Ghery, I never thought about that maybe I should post them under Ca. instead of Or. I could call it Big Creek, Ca. I will work on that! Bob

Back