Mounjaro and FAA having kankles

FlyboyN18155

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
FlyboyN18155
What do we need to do to get the fire under the antiquated FAA's rear?

So I'm type 2. Currently on amazing Mounjaro. A1C from 8- now 6... Been in it a year.. no I was not good on Ozempic.

What do I have to do for the FAA to get these Azz Hats to realize that this medicine works for me?? Plus I have 30 days to get them the paperwork and they have however many months (8-10months) to freaking reply? Then when they do I have to visit my PCP as I do every 4 months, cardiologist every year, get a Excerize stress test with imaging(and I outrun the Bruce Protocol crap), every year it costs me $5,000 for doctors and labs. For yet another damn denial. I have a HIMS AME and is working, but nothing for 3 years now.

So they came back 2 years ago and said your good here is your medical in Oct and renewal in December(denied).

What's worse no one from the FAA Dr's will talk to your PCP to see what's working for us.

Pleading for any TRUE help.

Pleading for any TRUE help.

Rooting for you but not betting on you.

This stuff has been going on for quite some time now. When enough folks get serious enough and raise a ruckus perhaps something will change. Don't look to APOA, EAA, or any other alphabet organization. Some pilots seem to have gotten relief by going to their congress critters but even that isn't fixing the problem.

Sorry I'm of no help ...

Thanks cheering section.

I have a FB group I put together "Diabetic Pilot's of USA"..

It's an uphill fight.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back