Motorcycle/aircraft race

I watched it and I'm not sure who won. Real world, the bike takes it.

Very nice! Great flying and stunt riding/driving. Nice toys!

I had an S1000RR for two years, sick SICK bike. After surgery I can't handle the riding position anymore.

Pretty kool... But.. I would not call that an " aircraft" :no:.....:rolleyes:

Pretty kool... But.. I would not call that an " aircraft" :no:.....:rolleyes:
Air vehicle according to the FAA but this was filmed outside the US. So what would you call it? Looks like a craft that goes through the air to me.

My bike isn't faster than my airplane, its way way faster. Winning a race against a parachute thingie is easy. Just wait until midday.

I wouldn't get that chute any closer to the wind turbine.
funny dog? running across at 3:12 of the vid.

I wouldn't get that chute any closer to the wind turbine.
I thought the same way. My eyes got big and the hair stood up on the back of my neck but the pilot is pretty skilled so it's all good.

funny dog? running across at 3:12 of the vid.
Negative, Ghostrider. That is a hare, believe it or not. Mmmmmm .... tasty tasty hare! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Great driving and flying, liked it. Those guys sure know how to have fun! Thanks for the link!

Cool video. I was expecting the one where the biker loosened the plane's oil cap.

Awesome video! Both the motorcyclist and the powered-parachutist have great skill.

However, I must say that that I disagree with flying so close to that wind turbine.

I didn't know those powered PG were that fast, how fast do they go?
Dunno. Race paragliders hit 50-55 mph. Small speedgliders go at least that fast, skydive swoop canopies are hitting twice that. 50-60 is possible but no idea if they can or not.

Back