Motor glider training

SoarPaso

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Nick @ Soar Paso
Hi all,
Nick here from Soar Paso in beautiful Paso Robles, California. Just want to introduce myself and the flight school. We are a quick (3 hours) and fun addition to any private ticket, as well as an accelerated route for new pilots (10 hours). We can solo kids at 14 and have their full ticket at 16. Come check us out!
SoarPaso.com
Holler if you have any questions and happy flying :)
IMG_2221.jpeg

Hi Nick. I have 20+ hours in a Piper Warrior and 12 hours in the Pipistrel Sinus TMG under my belt and thinking of trying to finish up early 2024. I'm on the east coast and close to solo with a CFI-G in Florida. However the CFI and aircraft most likely won't be available as it probably will be sold. I'm thinking another week of training (mostly landings) and i'll be ready. I passed my FAA written May 2023. Let me know what you think.

thanks.

Hi Nick. I have 20+ hours in a Piper Warrior and 12 hours in the Pipistrel Sinus TMG under my belt and thinking of trying to finish up early 2024. I'm on the east coast and close to solo with a CFI-G in Florida. However the CFI and aircraft most likely won't be available as it probably will be sold. I'm thinking another week of training (mostly landings) and i'll be ready. I passed my FAA written May 2023. Let me know what you think.

thanks.
Hello. I agree, Jim. Feel free to reach out to finish it up.

Back