MotoArt furniture for sale

3393RP

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
3393RP
I

Last edited:
I am selling my MotoArt office set. It consists of a desk constructed from a TBM Avenger elevator, a credenza constructed from a C-119 Packet aileron, and an office table constructed from a seven cylinder Continental radial engine.

The desk and credenza are finished with a black powdercoat containing silver metalflake accent. The silver isn't really noticeable, sort of a background color that adds some depth to the finish. The desk base and the credenza doors are stained birch, so they can be refinished in another color if you don't like purple. :D

These are really cool items and great conversation pieces. The desk is about 10' 6" overall, so it could be used as a small conference table too.

Please PM me for pricing if you're interested.

Link to photos:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/quick75023/sets/72157633267971853/

If you have to ask...??

Whoever sold this old sow that was sitting at my airport today probably has money in every pocket

photo.JPG

Whoever sold this old sow that was sitting at my airport today probably has money in every pocket

View attachment 29593

Too bad he made the mistake of buying another plane that was even more expensive. He could have been rich!

I'd love that in my new office when I renovate later this year, but I'm afraid to ask the price! :mad2:
That stuff when brand new is over-the-top expensive.

I'd be interested in the radial table, but if the price is anything close to retail, it is out of my league.

That stuff when brand new is over-the-top expensive.

I'd be interested in the radial table, but if the price is anything close to retail, it is out of my league.

Same here.

Last edited:
I am interested in purchasing all of the furniture you have listed. And I don't mind the color purple as I went to TCU. Please PM me or contact me at bennettwoodjr@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Bennett

May i know the availability status of the listen furniture ? I'm into furniture business and i always compare the cost and the quality of the items so that i could match up to the expectation of the customer.Please let me know about the same.Thanks...

Back