Anyone recognize the plane??

poster57200803.jpg

Bryon.....

Some quality control mistro <g>

Attachments

• 153968-Untiedposter.jpg
    153968-Untiedposter.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 83
Hey you could think of it as one of those visual things, if you see the first and the last letters, usualy you can't find a mistake quickly. Plus at those speeds, you wouldnt read that fast anyways. So like they say, "whos gonna notice?!" LOL!!!! (ignoring the thought its gotta stop sometime)

Actual crack in a US Airways Boeing 737 window frame!

Attachments

• USAirwindowcrack.JPG
    USAirwindowcrack.JPG
    132.2 KB · Views: 58
flames1.jpg

FUEL:
The only time you can have too much is when you're on fire.

poster16982154.jpg

Wonder what those on that plane thought?

"Is that photographer planning to PhotoShop this picture into a fake airframe damage event?"

Family values! Are we in the spin zone?

Attachments

• Familyvalues.jpg
    Familyvalues.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 67
Here's mine. Really, just a lame excuse to show off my new paint job again.

Judy

Attachments

• poster32836078.jpg
    poster32836078.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 60
Well Judy , In the picture i dont see Pink,
I see Salmon and Turquois.
But i will say Nice paint job , Fits you well.
Dave G

This is for Diana and those of us that would like to be flying along with her.

Barb
I just found this thread. Barb, what a great picture! :yes: You are one of my role models. I aspire to be as brave and as adventuresome as you. :cheerswine:

Well Judy , In the picture i dont see Pink,
I see Salmon and Turquois.
But i will say Nice paint job , Fits you well.
Dave G

I think the official name was "coral". Actually, it doesn't fit me well. I'm not what you would call a girly-girl. But I do love old airplanes, and this was a recreation of the original paint scheme.

Judy

Turquoise and coral is SO 1958. You need to wear a poodle skirt and saddle shoes.

Turquoise and coral is SO 1958. You need to wear a poodle skirt and saddle shoes.

Heh, heh. I never had a poodle skirt; just a little too young. My mom had one, though, which means, come to think of it, she must have been still acting like a teenager when she had me (I was born in 1950; she was 24) or the poodle skirts came out earlier than the 50s. Remembering pictures from her college days, I think they came out earlier. Of course, she grew up in California, and everyone knows everything happened earlier in California than elsewhere in the country. ;)

I did have a few pairs of saddle shoes, though, because I needed orthotics, and saddle shoes were the only orthopedic shoes that still looked OK. I actually liked my saddle shoes. They were comfortable. By the time I reached 7th grade, pointy-toed, 4" spike heels were the rage. To this day, I blame them for my bunions. Even though I didn't wear them much (the idea of wearing such shoes to school would have left everyone aghast--the world has changed), they were torture. I can't believe they're back in fashion, but then again, I don't see any women my age wearing them, and why shouldn't young women be as stupid as I was when I was their age?

Judy

Back