Motivators!

Heh, heh. I never had a poodle skirt; just a little too young.
For the younger folk out there who don't know what a poodle skirt is ...

Our friends The New Christy Minstrels did a comedy number in some concerts last summer, with three members (Becky Jo Benson, Jackie Miller Davidson and Clarence ... er, "Clarise" Treat) as "The Moonlight Trio". Clarence was having way too much fun. :hairraise:

-- Pilawt

Attachments

• P1000856.jpg
    P1000856.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 47
What's the deal with the dude in the bomber jacket and bag?
That's not a bag - that's the "Go Fly America" poster that one has to show in the picture to claim the airport - the idea is for folks to land at every public use airport in the country. Check out Nick's sig line for the website info. ;)

That's not a bag - that's the "Go Fly America" poster that one has to show in the picture to claim the airport - the idea is for folks to land at every public use airport in the country. Check out Nick's sig line for the website info. ;)

It sure looks like he's wearing a bag (flightsuit). Cool website though. ;)

For what mission?

From G-d!
6a00c22529ef57549d00c2252a177e8fdb-500pi

More motivators

Attachments

• meetings.bmp
    392.6 KB · Views: 40
  • noseinbutt.bmp
    389.1 KB · Views: 33
  • Retirement.bmp
    392.6 KB · Views: 25
Hope this isn't over the top... :D

Attachments

• situposter.jpg
    situposter.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 32
Here are some others.;)

Attachments

• attitude_poster.jpg
    attitude_poster.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 28
  • 153968-Untiedposter.jpg
    153968-Untiedposter.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 27
  • determination_poster.jpg
    determination_poster.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 29
Because despair.com cycles the pictures we made off their server in a couple days. When the thread was first started you could see em.

From the airspeed, I'd say it was the attitude lying.

That looks to me like what happens when you abruptly pull out of a dive. The VSI lags, so all the instruments will show climb or level flight except the VSI, which still shows descent because of the dive. This is a favorite trick of one of my instructors. It's good at catching students who use only the VSI to judge whether they're climbing or descending when doing unusual attitudes under the hood.

Also, look at the hand on the throttle. It looks like there was a recent attitude change. If this were a video instead of a picture we could look at the movement of the Airspeed indicator, but based on what information is available, and my prior experience, I still say the VSI lies like a rug.

Back