motion sickness issue

I'm a huge fan of Dramamine.......for pilots its a gateway drug to all of those advanced aerobatics you've only dreamed about...........it got me into an aileron snap roll followed by a full power spin!........yeehaaw........I didn't even know that was on my bucket list..........highly recommended

Adequate hydration is also important to prevent nausea and subsequent vomiting. This should start the night before. For your passengers who are prone to motion sickness, taking a Benadryl the night before has some nice carry-over for motion sickness, as it is in the same class as Dramamine.
Scopolamine crosses the blood-brain barrier and thus can cause significant hallucinations or overall mental status changes. Ginger supplements have been shown to provide some relief from nausea, though the evidence is weak and mostly anecdotal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adequate hydration is also important to prevent nausea and subsequent vomiting. This should start the night before. For your passengers who are prone to motion sickness, taking a Benadryl the night before has some nice carry-over for motion sickness, as it is in the same class as Dramamine.
Scopolamine crosses the blood-brain barrier and thus can cause significant hallucinations or overall mental status changes. Ginger supplements have been shown to provide some relief from nausea, though the evidence is weak and mostly anecdotal.

There's a lot of good psychosomatic controls for motion sickness. Since the issue is one that is created in the mind, it can also be blocked in the mind. It also makes it a good application for hypnotism and other placebos. Most 'seasick remedies' work to some extent, and they're all pretty much effective after the third day.:lol:

Ginger supplements have been shown to provide some relief from nausea, though the evidence is weak and mostly anecdotal.

I've read about Ginger and as you say, the summary also indicated that the evidence is weak. But I can tell you that it works for me... Placebo? Maybe... But I'm only happily fooling myself... And I don't mind...:D

I've read about Ginger and as you say, the summary also indicated that the evidence is weak. But I can tell you that it works for me... Placebo? Maybe... But I'm only happily fooling myself... And I don't mind...:D

In the end, that's all that counts.:yes: The benefit I get is that people are always leaving behind bags of ginger snaps which I love.:D

Back