More user info

Let'sgoflying!

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Taylor
Is there a provision to include flying experience or aircraft types below the avatar? I think it would help us answer questions in perspective. I've seen something similar in other forums and it was helpful.
Also there is the board experience level assigned, "pretakeoff checklist" but there is also the number of posts below the avatar. Is this not indicating the same thing? (trying to find space for my request!)

Let'sgoflying! said:
Is there a provision to include flying experience or aircraft types below the avatar? I think it would help us answer questions in perspective.
That information would render better in your signature - there is simply too much information about flying experience that could be added as more custom fields that would take up a lot more space in the headerbar of each message (or sidebar if you use the vertical format, my preferred method).

I've seen something similar in other forums and it was helpful.
Also there is the board experience level assigned, "pretakeoff checklist" but there is also the number of posts below the avatar. Is this not indicating the same thing? (trying to find space for my request!)
Please see the following:
http://www.pilotsofamerica.com/forum/faq.php?faq=vb_user_maintain#faq_new_faq_item

Back