More updates to website

Don Jones

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
DJones
I have updated the website again. Making quit a bit of progress, along with a few blunders:mad:. From what I hear, it is very common to screw up a few parts. It is just part of the learning process. The empennage is almost complete with the exception of trailing edges and fiberglass tips. I also need to build the rudder but that should be childs play compared to the elevators. The good news is the wing kit is ordered and should be here around the 11th of August. Not going to get much done for the next few weeks, I have to take a break to go to Oshkosh:cheerswine:

http://www.weflyforfun.com/news_1.html

:) nice!
Does that project require the availability of a sheet metal brake and shears or do the parts come cut and bent to fit?

Last edited:
Looking good!

And yes, there will be mishaps. That's part of the 'fun'. ;)

well Looks good to me to Don , But that too much work for me (lol)
Dave G

:) nice!
Does that project require the availability of a sheet metal brake and shears or do the parts come cut and bent to fit?

Everything pretty much comes pre-cut and bent. You do have to fabricate some pieces, however they have all been really simple stuff so far. All the rivet holes are even pre-punched on cnc equipment. You just have to cleco the stuff together, match drill the holes, and de-burr and dimple. Lots of de-burr and dimple:) A sheet metal brake would be useful sometimes, just don't know if it would be worth it to buy one.

Back