More smilies and emoticons....

Wait a minute, that was dumb. I wasn't even flying when that post was added in 2009. Sorry, it is late, I need to go to sleep.

Kimberly

I am hoping there are several other "Kim"s. I don't normally hug people I don't know (sorry).

Well, I'm pretty sure that he's referring to Kim Pardon, but let it be known that Spike's a sweetheart, and any woman would love to be in a group hug with him (or so says my wife!).

Well, I'm pretty sure that he's referring to Kim Pardon, but let it be known that Spike's a sweetheart, and any woman would love to be in a group hug with him (or so says my wife!).

Not me. I am not a hug-person (not even with my female friends). I only have hugs for . . . well . . . you know . . . that special someone (if there is one at the time).

Not me. I am not a hug-person (not even with my female friends). I only have hugs for . . . well . . . you know . . . that special someone (if there is one at the time).

Ah, more of the "five foot air hug" (aka "wave") sort. I'll try to remember that!

Well geez air is silly. I do shake hands and stuff. I simply only have the hug capacity for one special person.

Spike IS a sweetheart. :yes: I love hugs. :yes: I have some great photos of Kim Pardon and me hugging. She is a good hugger and a very special person. :yes:

Oh, and Grant's a sweetheart too! :)

Last edited:

I'll second that remark, ;)

Spike IS a sweetheart. :yes: I love hugs. :yes: I have some great photos of Kim Pardon and me hugging. She is a good hugger and a very special person. :yes:

Oh, and Grant's a sweetheart too! :)

True 'nuff, but I am not hugging Grant.

Not sober, anyhow.

Or if it is in slow motion, I *MIGHT* consider doing it too, but only as a very special exception to my no hugs rules.

You have a no hug rule? I'm standoffish sometimes too, but that's just wrong. No one should have a no hug rule. :)

Yeah, you gotta watch out for that Kent guy... he's a hugger. I saw him hugging people.

I think he WANTED to go hug some airplanes, but he was trying to act normal, whatever that is. LOL! :D

Haven't heard Sick Puppies in a long time... good band.

You have a no hug rule? I'm standoffish sometimes too, but that's just wrong. No one should have a no hug rule. :)

I don't know, I guess I could hug some pilots! It wouldn't kill me.... I just usually save that for people like family and significant others or childhood friends.

Saw this girl in Union Square in San Francisco, and she was very pro hug:

961171176_2c29c64cf3.jpg

Yeah, you gotta watch out for that Kent guy... he's a hugger. I saw him hugging people.

I must've been drunk, I don't remember that any time you were in the same place I was. :cheers:

I think he WANTED to go hug some airplanes, but he was trying to act normal, whatever that is. LOL! :D

Hugging airplanes IS normal. :p

attachment.php

Attachments

• DA40 hug.jpg
    DA40 hug.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 83
...or childhood friends.

There's the chink in your armor... NEW friends could qualify as "huggable"... hahaha.

My wife's a hugger... someone just has to start it and she's wandering around hugging people. I usually get sucked into the vortex about that time.

The vortex of hugs?

Tell you what, if I am a pilot by the time 6Y9 comes (and that is a big IF) then I may just hug people because they will be "family" - fellow pilots!

I've never belonged to a "club" so excuse me for my newness.

I don't know, I guess I could hug some pilots! It wouldn't kill me.... I just usually save that for people like family and significant others or childhood friends.

Saw this girl in Union Square in San Francisco, and she was very pro hug:

961171176_2c29c64cf3.jpg

I did too, along with a few of her friends. I did hug them!

When were you there? I wonder if we were there at the same time?

Probably not, because IIRC they weren't actually in Union Square when we saw them. I'll ask Leslie if she remembers in the AM on our way to San Diego tomorrow.

Probably not, because IIRC they weren't actually in Union Square when we saw them. I'll ask Leslie if she remembers in the AM on our way to San Diego tomorrow.

Everyone is flocking to California and Pacific Time this week!

True 'nuff, but I am not hugging Grant.

Not sober, anyhow.

Your safe. I've never seen Grant sober. Hug away spike.

Hmmmm, where's the "rainbow" emoticon? :D

Or it's possible that I just forgot. But thanks for asking so nicely.

You know, after donating the rack space, power and bandwidth to run this board and keep it free...not to mention our time...it's so nice to feel appreciated.

Slacker! :mad2:

Or it's possible that I just forgot. But thanks for asking so nicely.

You know, after donating the rack space, power and bandwidth to run this board and keep it free...not to mention our time...it's so nice to feel appreciated.

I PM'ed several Admins, IIRC, you were one of them.

If you don't want to add more smileys just say so.

That way I won't waste my time and effort trying to help.

I PM'ed several Admins, IIRC, you were one of them.

YouDontRecallCorrectly...unless I deleted your PM and I rarely do.

If you don't want to add more smileys just say so.

That way I won't waste my time and effort trying to help.

I've always said that I'd be happy to add them. I never saw your thread. As for your time and effort, you can do with them as you like.

Last edited:
Back